Micro grants program up to $1,000
The Micro Grants Program aims to provide financial assistance to community groups and associations that meet recognised community needs as identified in Council's Social Development Action Plan or Bundaberg Regional Sport and Recreation Strategy. The available financial assistance per micro grant application for eligible Project/Programs/Events is up to $1,000.
Applications for the Micro Grant Program are open twelve (12) rounds per year on a financial year basis until budgeted funds are expended.
Applications open on the first day of each month and closes on the last Friday of the month.
Successful applicants can only receive funding once every second financial year from the Micro Grant Program with the exception of a Special Events grant.
Applications are assessed at the beginning of each new month. Notification of assessment outcomes will be advised within seven (7) working days after the first day of each new month.
Applications must demonstrate:
- Linkage to the specific aims and priorities for the Micro Grant. Please refer to the Social Development Action Plan or the Bundaberg Regional Sport and Recreation Strategy.
- Submit a balanced, realistic and complete budget for the project/program/event.
- Submit current quotes for all requested items.
Eligible groups/organisations are required to:
- Bundaberg Regional Council based not-for-profit group/organisations, and
- Have the majority of members of the group/organisation residing in the Bundaberg Regional Council area
- Have acquitted any previous Council grant satisfactorily
- Have the majority of members of the group/organisation reside in the Bundaberg Regional Council area
- Submit a detailed budget for the program/project/event
- Submit current quotes for all requested items
- Provide a community benefit to the residents of the Bundaberg Regional Council area
- Groups/organisations who have received a Council grant that has not been satisfactorily acquitted (excludes: RADF and Special Events)
- Groups/organisations who have already received financial assistance in the current financial year
- Groups/organisations who have received a Micro Grant in the previous financial year
- Political and for-profit group
- Schools and Universities
Download the Micro Grant Application Form
Download the Community Grants Program - Acknowledging Funding Support
Please contact the Community Development Unit prior to submitting your funding application to ensure that all required documentation is included to ensure guidelines are met.
Please direct your enquiries concerning the Community Grants Program to Councils Community Development Unit on 1300 883 699 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.