Partnerships & sponsorships program
Approved partnerships and sponsorships arrangements will reflect the philanthropy of the Council and the commitment to improve the well being of the community of the Bundaberg Region.
Applications are open all year on a financial year basis until budgeted funds are expended. Eligible organisations and/or individuals can submit one application per financial year.
Over $5,000 in financial and in-kind assistance is available per application. Successful applicants will only receive funding once in the financial year from any Community Financial Assistance Program. (Young people in sport, Micro grant, Community grants, Partnerships & sponsorship program).
Applications must be received at least ten weeks prior to the date the assistance is required. All successful applicants must acknowledge Council's major contribution in all publicity relating to events or activities to which the partnership and sponsorship applies. Applications are assessed and weighted on applicants meeting criteria outlined in the guidelines and providing appropriate supporting documentation.
- Applicants must provide supporting documentation as specified in the Application Form.
- Applicants that demonstrate strong Bundaberg Region Community benefit, need and support for a project, event or activity.
- Organisations or individuals who have received Council grants which have not been satisfactorily acquitted
- Political, discriminatory and for-profit groups.
- Schools and Universities.
- Retrospective Funding.
Please direct your enquiries concerning the Partnerships & Sponsorships Program to Councils Events Unit on 1300 883 699 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.