External funding opportunities
Links to Other Funding Sources
The Internet sites listed here are for information purposes only and are not in any way an endorsement of any Internet site, service or organisation mentioned. Bundaberg Regional Council, its officers and staff do not accept responsibility for the content, including any errors, omissions or inaccuracies, in any of the Internet sites listed below.
- The Queensland Government, through the Department of Communities, Sport and Recreation provides funding towards new improved opportunities for people to participate in sport and active recreation, to improve the skills of the sport and recreation industry providers and participants, and to provide places for Queenslanders to 'Get Active'.
- Community Grants Hub makes it easier to find suitable and relevant grants for your community projects from the many Australian government grants that are available. This website helps you find funding available under a variety of grant programs for individuals, businesses and communities to help you to develop solutions to local and national problems, fund ideas and initiatives or provide assistance in times of hardship
- Queensland Council of Social Services maintains updated list of ongoing funds that are relevant to community and social service organisation in Queensland.
- Grant Connect contains all current Grant opportunities open for application.
- The Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF) provides grants to Queensland based not-for-profit community groups, for projects of broad community benefit.
For COVID -19 specific financial Assistance, click here
Resource - Little Book of Grants
Clubs Queensland has produced a Little Book of Grants, a helpful handbook with tips on sourcing funding for community and other projects. The Little Book of Grants provides a broad range of information on where to get started, who to get involved, the application process, pitfalls, funding agreements and so much more.
Clubs Queensland has provided a limited supply to the Sports and Recreation Team for sharing with the Bundaberg Community. If you would like a copy to assist with your funding process, please call the Sport and Recreation Team on 1300 883 699 or email email@example.com to request your copy.