Community Services program up to $5,000
The aim of the Bundaberg Regional Council's Community Services Program is to provide assistance to local community groups/organisations who make positive contributions to the quality of life in the Bundaberg Region.
Successful applicants will only receive funding once in the financial year from any Community Grants Program.
Organisations can submit one application per funding round in the following categories:
- Community Development Grant are made available to encourage the development of innovative programs in the areas of community, welfare, education and support. Priority will be given to projects that meets recognised community needs as identified in Community Development Strategy 2020 – 2023
- Community Events Grant aims to provide financial assistance to the community to support community events as per the Corporate Plan and Operational Plan
- Sport and Recreation aims to provide financial assistance to sport and active recreation organisations towards opportunities to increase participation and towards new or upgraded sport and recreation facilities. Furthermore, it aims to provide opportunities to these organisations to increase the club’s capacity to raise funds and therefore increase their viability. Priority will be given to projects that meets recognised community needs as identified in the Bundaberg Regional Sport & Recreational Strategy
Community Grants are offered three times per financial year:
- Round 1 - Opening 1 March – closing on the last Friday in June (for events/projects held after October)
- Round 2 – Opening 1 July – closing on the last Friday in October (for events/projects held after February)
- Round 3 – Opening 1 November – closing on the last Friday in February (for events/projects held after June)
For eligibility, please refer to the Community Services Program Guidelines
Please direct your enquiries concerning the Community Services Program to Councils Community Development Unit on 1300 883 699 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org