Special events grants up to $1,000
As part of Council's commitment to provide a Safe, Active. Vibrant and Inclusive Community, Council's grants programs allow funding for Local Community 'Special Events', namely Australia Day, ANZAC Day Commemorations and Community Christmas Celebrations.
Applications for Special Events Grants are open all year on a financial year basis until budgeted funds are expended. Applications are assessed at the end of each month and must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of assistance is required. Notification of assessment outcomes will be advised within ten (10) working days after the 1st day of each month. The Special Events Grant amount available is up to $1000.00 per event.
Council allows organisations to make applications for additional activities via other funding programs where applicable. Multiple applications for the same activity is not allowed (excluding RADF).
- Bundaberg Regional Council based not-for-profit groups/organisations.
- The majority of members residing in the Bundaberg Regional Council area.
Ineligible Applicants and Activities:
- Organisations or individuals who have received Council grants which have not been satisfactorily acquitted.
- Political groups.
- Commercial activities.
- Schools, TAFE and Universities.
- Individuals not affiliated with a not-for-profit, charitable organisation or group.
- Retrospective funding.
- Day to day operating expenses
- Projects that do not involve the Bundaberg Regional Council community.
- Waiving or reduction in hire charges and application fees.
- Activities that duplicate existing events for the same communities.
Please direct your enquiries concerning the Special Events Program to Council's Community Events Team on 1300 883 699 or email us at email@example.com.