Public lighting, traffic and pedestrian signals
Report a fault with street lighting
Report a fault with lighting on Council property
To report a fault with streetscape lighting (Bourbong Street CBD, Bargara Esplanade, Burnett Heads) or park lighting, please contact Council's customer service team on 1300 883 699 or via email.
Requests for installation of new street lights or problems associated with street lights are to be directed to Council's Engineering Services team on 1300 883 699 or via email.
Traffic and pedestrian signals
Council services the following traffic and pedestrial signals:
- Barolin and Woongarra Streets intersection
- Branyan Drive, Dittmann Road & Avoca Road intersection
- Johanna Boulevard and Bunnings intersection
- Maryborough Street and Bundaberg State High School pedestrian crossing
- Maryborough & Crofton Streets intersection
- Maryborough & Electra Streets intersection
- Maryborough & George Streets intersection.
Faults should be reported to Council's Customer Service team on 1300 883 699.
All other traffic and pedestrian signals in the Bundaberg Region are under the control of the Department of Transport and Main Roads and faults should be reported directly to TMR Bundaberg Office on 4154 0200.