Bundaberg Regional Council Planning Scheme (Version 5.1)
The planning scheme sets out the blueprint for future growth and development of the Bundaberg Region. It was originally made under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009, with Version 1.0 commencing on 19 October 2015 (see gazette notice).
The current version of the planning scheme (Version 5.1) was adopted by Council at its meeting held 24 November 2020 and took effect from 4 December 2020 (see gazette notice). Version 5.1 of the planning scheme incorporates minor and administrative amendments to the planning scheme, an amendment to the Planning Scheme Policy for Development Works, and the adoption of a new Planning Scheme Policy for Agricultural Buffers.
In addition to the PDF version of planning scheme mapping included below, interactive mapping is also available to make it easier to search for a specific property and see what requirements may apply to a property or proposed development.
Planning Scheme sections
Schedule 3 -
- Schedule 3 - Local Government Infrastructure Plan Mapping and Supporting Material
- BRPS Schedule 3 LGIP Extrinsic Material Planning Assumptions
- BRPS Schedule 3 LGIP Extrinsic Material Density Assumptions
- BRPS Schedule 3 LGIP SoW Model
Schedule 6 -
- Schedule 6.1 - Planning Scheme Policy Index
- Schedule 6.2 - PSP Heritage and Neighbourhood Character
- Schedule 6.3 - PSP Development works
- Schedule 6.4 - PSP Waste management
- Schedule 6.5 - PSP Information council may request and well made applications
- Schedule 6.6 - PSP Agricultural buffers
Standard drawings -
Standard drawings (current adopted version)
Standard drawings - May 2022 Version (not yet adopted)
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 1 Water Services Design and Construction Code
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 2
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 3
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 4
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 5
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 6 Civil APAM List
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 7 Accepted Mech and Elec Equipment
Planning Scheme Codes - Word Version
MS Word versions of the planning scheme codes are available here.