Bundaberg Regional Council Planning Scheme (Version 4.1)
The planning scheme sets out the blueprint for future growth and development of the Bundaberg Region. It was originally made under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009, with Version 1.0 commencing on 19 October 2015 (see gazette notice).
The Planning Scheme was amended in July 2017 to align with the new Planning Act 2016, and in May 2018 to include Council’s Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP)
The current version of the Planning Scheme is Version 4.1. Follow the links below to view or download each part of the Bundaberg Regional Council Planning Scheme (Version 4.1) and the Planning Scheme Policies (included at Schedule 6 of the planning scheme). Please note that version 4.1 of the Planning Scheme, which incorporates amendments to the Planning Scheme Policy for Development Works, was adopted by Council at its Ordinary Meeting held 25 June 2019 and commenced on 1 July 2019 (see gazette notice).
In addition to the PDF version of planning scheme mapping included below, interactive mapping is also available to make it easier to search for a specific property and see what requirements may apply to a property or proposed development.
Planning Scheme sections
Schedule 3 -
- Schedule 3 - Local Government Infrastructure Plan Mapping and Supporting Material
- BRPS Schedule 3 LGIP Extrinsic Material Planning Assumptions - Adopted Version 4.1
- BRPS Schedule 3 LGIP Extrinsic Material Density Assumptions - Adopted Version 4.1
- BRPS Schedule 3 LGIP SoW Model - Adopted Version 4.1
Schedule 6 -
- Schedule 6.1 - Planning Scheme Policy Index
- Schedule 6.2 - PSP Heritage and Neighbourhood Character
- Schedule 6.3 - PSP Development works
- Schedule 6.4 - PSP Waste management
- Schedule 6.5 - PSP Information council may request and well made applications
- Schedule 6.6 - Hughes and Seaview Bargara masterplan
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 1 Water Services Design and Construction Code
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 2 Adopted Version 4.1
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 3 Adopted Version 4.1
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 4 Adopted Version 4.1
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 5 Adopted Version 4.1
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 6 Civil APAM List Adopted Version 4.1
- BRPS WBBROC Supporting Material 7 Accepted Mech and Elec Equipment Adopted Version 4.1
Planning Scheme Codes - Word Version
To help with the preparation of planning reports, MS Word versions of the Planning Scheme Codes are also available for download here.