Volunteering for Council
Bundaberg Regional Council works with volunteers to provide many of its services to our community in an inclusive and friendly way.
Are you someone who wants to give back?
Your life experiences, skills and want to contribute to others, will make you the ideal volunteer. Volunteers can help with a wide variety of activities such as:
- Leisure activities with seniors and younger people with disabilities at our Gracie Dixon Respite Centre, (Bundaberg,) Childers Neighbourhood Centre and Kolan Community Options (Gin Gin).
- Maintenance of animal exhibits at Alexandra Zoo.
- Exhibitions installations at the Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery (BRAG) and the Childers Arts Space (ChArts), functions such as exhibition openings and reception.
- Events such as the Childers Festival
- Tours at the Hinkler Hall of Aviation
For some of our volunteer roles, you will need to pass an Australian Federal Police clearance.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, we would love to hear from you, so please:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us what type of area you would like to volunteer in if possible
- Attach a CV or overview of the skills and experience you can offer.
- Complete an application form (for some volunteer positions, see links to the right)
For more information for particular volunteer roles, please check out the links to the right.