How can I receive my rates notice

Aerial view of suburban houses

Request a copy of your rates notice

Can't find your rates notice? Request a copy below.

Request a copy of your rates notice

You can receive your rates notice via one of the below methods.

1. Email -  click on the email link to take you to the eRates page

2. BPay View - to register through your banking institution. 

3. Hard Copy -  you can still receive your rate notice in the mail.

Remember: If registered for Bpay View and you wish to change to eRates, you must de-register from Bpay View first through your internet banking, then register with eRates. Likewise if you wish to change from eRates to Bpay View, you will need to cancel your eRates before registering with Bpay View.