Avoid unpleasant surprises, sign up for eRates
Receiving your rate notice online is convenient.
The eRates registration process may be incompatible with certain browsers and may require the use of an alternative browser.
If you are still having difficulty registering after accessing an alternative browser, please contact Council for assistance on 1300 883 699.
Before you sign up, here are some things to consider:
- Where a property has multiple owners , all owners must register for eRates and give consent to receive the rate notice to the email address provided.
- By submitting this application you are authorising Council to send an electronic rate notice to your nominated email address and cancelling the delivery of a paper rate notice.
- Any existing email address will be superseded by the email address you provide with this application.
- If you have more than one rate assessment, you must provide each rate assessment number on your application in the box provided.
- If your application to receive rate notices by email is too close to Council’s billing date, you may receive one more paper rate notice before you start receiving them via email.
- Please advise Council if you change your email address, or if you wish to cancel this service, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you already receive your rate notice via BPay View and wish to switch to eRates, please remember to de-register your BPay View account.
- IMPORTANT: If you have not received your rate notice in your email inbox please check that your email filter hasn’t diverted it to your junk/spam email folder. You can also search the word 'rates' in your inbox to see where it may have gone if you can't see it.