Avoid unpleasant surprises, sign up for eRates and Direct Debit and you could win up to $1,000 off your rates notice!*
Receiving your rate notice online is convenient and now gives you the chance to win.
By signing up to eRates and Direct Debit you can make your payments in easier to manage instalments.
Plus by completing the registration before 17 July 2020 you go in to the draw to win $1000 off your rates notice.
If you already receive your rate notice online or by email, don't worry...you can still enter! Just register for direct debit via the button below to be eligible to win.
For for terms and conditions of the competition, click here.
The eRates registration process may be incompatible with certain browsers and may require the use of an alternative browser.
If you are still having difficulty registering after accessing an alternative browser, please contact Council for assistance on 1300 883 699.
Before you sign up, here are some things to consider:
- Where a property has multiple owners , all owners must register for eRates and give consent to receive the rate notice to the email address provided.
- By submitting this application you are authorising Council to send an electronic rate notice to your nominated email address and cancelling the delivery of a paper rate notice.
- Any existing email address will be superseded by the email address you provide with this application.
- If you have more than one rate assessment, you must provide each rate assessment number on your application in the box provided.
- If your application to receive rate notices by email is too close to Council’s billing date, you may receive one more paper rate notice before you start receiving them via email.
- If you have not received your rate notice in your email inbox please check that your email filter hasn’t diverted it to your junk/spam email folder.
- Please advise Council if you change your email address, or if you wish to cancel this service, by emailing email@example.com
- If you already receive your rate notice via BPay View and wish to switch to eRates, please remember to de-register your BPay View account.