Rates Pensioner Concessions

Seniors taking awalk through a park

How to apply for pensioner concessions

Applying online

To apply for the pensioner concession please complete the online Pension Application form which can be accessed using the below link. Please be aware you will need to upload a copy of your current Queensland Pensioner Concession Card or Queensland Veterans' Affairs Card for your application to be submitted.

Online Pension Application Form

Applying by email, post or in person

Please download the Pension Application form and return your application by email, post or in person at any Council Service Centre. Please be aware you will be required to provide a copy of your pension card with your application. All applicants must provide a current phone number so Council can contact them if there are any issues with their application.

If you apply for the pension rebate in person during the rates period, please bring your rate notice with you so an adjustment can be made.

Please send the application form and a photocopy of your pension card to Council by:

  • Post: Bundaberg Regional Council, PO Box 3130, Bundaberg Qld 4670
  • Email: ceo@bundaberg.qld.gov.au
  • Or submit in person at one of Council’s Service Centres

Pension Application Form

Contact us

Address: 190 Bourbong Street
Bundaberg QLD 4670. Australia.

Telephone: 1300 883 699