The Gin Gin Neighbourhood Centre is jointly funded by Bundaberg Regional Council and Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors, and offers a wide range of support services. Gin Gin Neighbourhood Centre is open from Monday to Friday, 8.15am to 4.45pm.
The Gin Gin Neighbourhood Centre is a hub where various community groups are able to meet and participate. Visiting service providers also use the Centre as a place to deliver their services.
- To offer support for people of all ages within the local community
- To be recognised as a central hub in the Gin Gin area
- To optimise partnerships, community involvement and access
- To provide quality information, referral and guidance
- Empower the Community to reach their goals
- Provide support, information and services in a caring and friendly environment across the Gin Gin District
- Equity and acceptance of differences
- Compassion for diverse needs
- Equal opportunity in a safe and listening environment
- Consistency, fairness and reliability
- To provide quality, relevant and current information, referral and guidance
- To assist communities in discovering better links between the range of existing community and government services
- To provide quality, consistent support for community members within the Gin Gin region and to provide and promote strong family and community relationships
- To provide services to people regardless of cultural, social, religious or economic background