How do I maintain my overflow relief gully?
- The overflow relief gully belongs to the property owner. We recommend you keep your overflow relief gullies and all other plumbing and drainage in good condition and operating correctly.
- Check overflow relief gullies are not covered by landscaping, garden beds, pot plants or other items.
- Regularly check that the metal or plastic grill covering the gully can easily pop-off to allow any overflow to occur.
- Make sure any overflows can drain away quickly so there is no build-up around the gully or house.
- Check storm water in your yard does not build up and flood your overflow relief gully.
N.B. – Property owners own and are responsible for all internal Plumbing on their property.