Animal Complaints or Enquiries

If you wish to make a domesticated animal related complaint or enquiry, including but not limited to aggressive or noisy animals or excessive odour or numbers, please contact Council on 1300 883 699 or email

If your concern relates to injured wildlife or general animal welfare including cruelty, neglect or mistreatment contact RSPCA Queensland on 1300 ANIMAL (1300 777 221)


Contact us

Address: 190 Bourbong Street
Bundaberg QLD 4670. Australia.

Telephone: 1300 883 699