Shared facilities accommodation

Amending an existing approval?

Council must be notified of any proposed changes to the licensed premises. Minor changes, such as a change of contact details, can be emailed through to with the licence number for the premises included in the subject field.

For any structural changes to the premises (i.e. refurbishments) additional information will need to be submitted with the below application.

Application - Amendment of a shared facility approval