Sewer blockages

What to do if the sewer blocks

  • You need to check the water level in your sewer point of connection (POC), if you can get to it. Your connection point (POC) should be somewhere on the edge of your property either in the back or front yard. You will need to find the inspection shaft that will indicate your sewer point of connection (POC). This is a vertical pipe is set in a concrete surround with a bolted pvc lid. Remove the lid.
  • If the water level in the sewer connection point is high, please call Bundaberg Regional Council’s 24 hour emergency callout service on 1300 883 699.
  • If the water level is low, there is probably a blockage in your pipes, which means you will need to call a private plumber.

Contact us

Address: 190 Bourbong Street
Bundaberg QLD 4670. Australia.

Telephone: 1300 883 699