Change your contact details


Change your details

There are many things that need to be done when leaving a property and moving into a new one, or when your contact details simply change.

Change your contact details


Incorrect postal addresses can lead to delays in receiving your notice, reminder notices and the accrual of penalty interest. It can also mean that Council may not have the correct information for rating purposes, which could result in your rate notice and other correspondence not reaching you.

Let us know about your change of address by completing our Change of Contact Details form, emailing us at, or visiting one of our customer service centres.

Registering your dog is compulsory in the Bundaberg Region and having the correct residential address for where your pet dog is kept helps us return your dog safely to you if lost or found wandering.

If your dog is currently registered with the Council and you're moving to another property in the Bundaberg Region you can update your dog's details by completing our Change of Contact Details form (owner/ratepayer) or updating Dog Registration (and Amendment) Application (tenants), emailing us at, or visiting one of our customer service centres.

Remember to also let the microchip registry know that your contact details have changed.

Change of name

To change the name on a title you will need to contact the Department of Resources (DoR) on 13 74 68.

Please note, there may be fees associated with changing a name on the title. Once the Deparment of Resources have processed the change, the details will be forwarded to Council to update our records.

Contact us

Address: 190 Bourbong Street
Bundaberg QLD 4670. Australia.

Telephone: 1300 883 699