Common water issues

Water droplet splash web

I have no water

A water service interruption can be caused by problems within your property's plumbing or a burst pipe, leak or fault in the area.

What you can do

Should you experience loss of water supply to your property, it is recommended the following checks are performed prior to reporting to Council's Customer Service Centre on 1300 883 699:

  1. Check to see if we've left a notice in your letterbox - We always try to give residents advance notice of any work we are doing in a particular area.  Sometimes, it is not possible to give advance notice of such works for example during an unplanned incident (such as a burst water main).
  2. Ensure your stoptap has not been turned off.  The stop tap valve controls the flow of drinking water into your property.
  3. Check with your neighbours to see if anyone else is experiencing loss of water.  It may be possible that your neighbours are experiencing a similar issue.  If they're not, this may indicate a problem with your private plumbing.  The location of the problem will determine who is responsible for fixing it.
  4. Check Council’s website for any water supply interruptions in your area. 

Contact us

Address: 190 Bourbong Street
Bundaberg QLD 4670. Australia.

Telephone: 1300 883 699

Common water issues related links