Plumbing applications

Requests for house drainage plans

To request a drainage plan, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 1300 883 699. Alternatively, you may email your request to or visit us in person at :

East Operations Centre - 2 Victoria Street, Bundaberg East (from 7.30 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday).

Please note, drainage plans can only be issued to the:

  • Property owner/s;
  • Licensed plumber; or
  • Solicitor as part of a property settlement.

Should you wish to obtain a drainage plan and you do not meet the above criteria, you must obtain written consent from the property owner.

There is no charge for this service.

Page feedback

Was this page useful?
Are you on Mobile or Desktop?