High School student challenge
Participlate in our National Water Week Challenge for your chance to WIN great prizes!
Prize pool valued at over $1,000!
What you need to do:
1. Answer the question 'what difference can one person make in the wider community?' by exploring one of the topics below.
- Water sustainability
- Caring for water and Country
- Contributing to the water cycle at home
2. In groups of up to three people, present your case using any of the following mediums:
- Persuasive speech
- Other creative platform
3. Upload your finished presentation
Conditions of entry
- The competition is open to High School Students (age 12 – 18 years) in the Bundaberg Region.
- Students can enter the competition in groups of up to three students (maximum).
- The competition will open on Monday 11 October and will close at 3pm on Thursday 11 November 2021.
- The winning entries will be selected by a panel of Water Services employees at Bundaberg Regional Council.
- Prize packs will be awarded to a maximum of three students for first, second and third place.
- First prize includes a LivNow waterproof 4K Action Camera, summer beach kit, water resistant speaker, dry bag and Nomad drink bottle.
- Second prize includes a summer beach kit, water resistant speaker, dry bag and Nomad drink bottle.
- Third prize includes a water resistant speaker, dry bag and Nomad drink bottle.
- Prize winners will be notified by email by Friday 19 November 2021.
- Prizes are to be collected from a Bundaberg Regional Council service centre by no later than Friday 17 December 2021.
- The prize is not transferrable nor redeemable for cash.