Be Active Be Alive - FAQs
Frequently asked questions
What to bring
- All sessions are catered for by qualified fitness providers who bring along the fitness equipment required for their exercise session.
- As a participant you are encouraged to:
- Bring a water bottle
- Be SunSmart (e.g., wear a hat, apply sunscreen and seek shade)
- Participate at your own level, everyone is different and the classes are not a competition
- If you have any health concerns seek medical advice prior to participating
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for exercise
- If participating in pool activities bring money to cover pool entry fee
- If attending M&B activities you are welcome to BYO Pilates / yoga mat if you have one. This is optional but is not an essential for participation
- Bring along a positive attitude and a smile
- Have fun!
Are children welcome to participate?
All Be Active, Be Alive sessions are designed for adults over the age of 18, however some parents may need
to bring younger children with them to allow them to participate. Children are welcome to attend sessions
however the supervision and safety of children remains the responsibility of parents and guardians and
not the fitness provider. Anyone participating in the exercises must sign the registration form, or have the
registration form signed by a parent or guardian. For the benefit of course participants, children should
remain under close supervision so as not to disrupt the program.
Is there a COVID safe plan in place?
Bundaberg Regional Council recuit local fitness professional who all have a COVID safe industry plan and statement of compliance under the covid safe industry plans for swimming pools, aquatic centres and fitness facilities provided by the QLD government.