Personal appearance services

How can a licence be amended?

Council must be notified of any proposed changes to the licensed premises. Minor changes, such as a change of contact details, can be emailed through to with the licence number for the premises quoted in the subject field.

For any structural changes to the premises (i.e. refurbishments) additional information will need to be submitted with the below application.

Application - Amending a PAS Licence