Caravan parks and camping grounds

Taking over an existing business?

Before purchasing an existing business, it is recommended that you apply for a Health Search to be conducted by Council’s Environmental Health Services. The search can take the form of a desktop audit or a physical audit, dependant on your choice, and allows officers to advise you of any non-compliant matters.

Application - Health Search

Application - Transfer a Caravan Park/Camping Grounds Approval