Services we provide
There is a daily fee to attend the centre which includes meals. Members are not excluded from attending if they are financially disadvantaged. Payment of fees is a confidential arrangement between the client and the coordinator.
Services we provide:
- Morning Tea
- A two course midday meal
- A quality activities program which includes music, concerts, quiz's, cards, outings for drives, barbecues, lunches & morning teas
- Qualified staff and volunteers
- A resource library and lending library for members
- Information on & assistance with accessing other services
- Equipment loans for members
We also provide Bargara Day Respite and Dementia Cafe services, and run a Men's Group on Fridays.