Council has stepped up to the challenge of helping the region's residents to become healthier and more active with the installation of four outdoor fitness hubs across the region.
The fitness hubs are located at:
- Bundaberg - Boreham Park
- Bundaberg - Lake Ellen Herritage Hub Park
- Bundaberg - Riverside Parklands
- Burnett Heads - Jack Norgate Oval
- Bargara - Schuhkraft Walk Park
- Gin Gin - Dear Street Park
- Coral Cove - Barolin Point Reserve
- Innes Park Reserve
- Parklands Estate Park
To view the location of each park, click on the below link for our Park Finder & filter by 'fitness equipment'.