Property Search

A property search can be undertaken upon request and payment to Council. The fees for the 2016/2017 financial year are available on our Fees & Charges page.


PLEASE NOTE: Please check with your client or with Council if you are unsure whether this parcel is connected to a water meter and if a reading is required. A refund of a special water meter reading fee will not be given where the property is not connected to a water meter.


An Application for Rates Property Search / Building Search & Special Water Meter Reading must be completed and returned to Council with the applicable fee. All enquiries are to be directed to Council's Revenue Department.