Frequently Asked Questions And General Information


Who are my elected Councillors & what is my division?

Does Council require me to complete a form or application?

How do I make a request or report an issue to Council?

What is my Right to Information?

How do I contact Council?

How can I attend a Council Meeting?

How do I become a citizen?


What flooding information is available?

How & where can I lodge a Building Application?

How do I lodge a Planning & Development Application?

I want to book a plumbing inspection or approval?

What is a Planning Scheme?

Residents & Community

What is the Regional Arts Development Fund?

What Community services are available to me?

What financial assistance is available for projects, programs or events?

What programs are available to keep me active & healthy?

What do I need to know about mosquitoes?

Are there any swimming pools in our region?

As a senior, what facilities are available within the region?

What sport & recreational activities are available?

What's on at the Moncrieff Entertainment Centre?

What programs or facilities are available for the youth in our community?

Where do I find the Bundaberg Regional Galleries?

Does Council run immunisation Clinics?

What can I find at the library?


What airlines service our region?

Is parking available at the Airport & what does it cost?

Why do I need to register my dog and how much does it cost?

Can I walk my dog on the beach and are there Off Leash areas?

I have lost or found a dog, what do I do?

Am I required to register my cat?

Where are the cemeteries within our Region?

What do I need to know about my local cemetery?

How do I start my own food business?

Do I need a Street or Road Number for my property?

How do I know if a road is closed?

Am I responsible to mow the grass on the footpath?

How do I report a streetlight that is not operating?

Are there parking fees in the Bundaberg CBD area?

What do I need to know about my property Rates?

What do I need to know about my Waste & Recycling bins?

How do I locate and book a venue or facility?

I want to update or change my address?


What is an environmental Nuisance?

How do I lodge a complaint about noise?

How do I locate and book a Park?


What local attractions are available in the region?

Where do I find a local Holiday Park ?

Can I camp or stop over with my van or motorhome in the region?