Change of Address

Please note: Pension rebates claimed on your previous principle place of residence do not automatically transfer to your new address. If you are an eligible pensioner, you will be required to complete a new Pensioner Rate Subsidy application form along with your Change of Address form.
A Pensioner Rate Subsidy application form can be found here»

You will find this information on the top right of your Rate Notice.  If you are changing your address for animals, creditors, debtors etc, please provide the corresponding number related to that account such as your animal registration number. 
Contact phone number/s
Bundaberg Regional Council is collecting this information in order to comply with its responsibilities and obligations as a Local Government.

The information will only be used by Council Officers or Agencies which may have a legitimate need for the information to process applications or the like. Your information will not be given to any other person or Agency until you have given us permission or we are required to by law.